Sunday, February 27, 2011

Altered Paper Clip–Round 1–Cricut Community

As you know i signed up to participate in Round 1 of the Altered Paper Clip Swap on the Cricut Community.
Well, this is how my paper clip turned out for my very first SWAP Smile
PClip FrontPClip inner
Went with an Irish butterfly blessing which i thought went well with the butterfly on the front of the clip.
As luck would have it, while finishing these off, Sherry who is the hostess of this swap has started Round 2, and being a sucker for punishment that i am, i signed up within a heart beat. Sure I'm going to have tons of fun with Round 2 as I've had with Round 1. Let’s see what comes of that.
Hugs,
Lee

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! And i love the irish blessing too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make some of these for ages and I always forget about it! Your are FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Roxann, they very easy to make. Let me know if you try them, would love to see what you come up with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of altering a paper clip. It'll make a great bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a creative project. following you now from outlawz.

    ReplyDelete