Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Shutter Card


What a long week it turned out to be..... but it ended off much better than how it started. It was a cousin's birthday today and i decided i would get back into the swing of things and make her a card for her birthday and i've wanted to attempt a shutter card for a few months now, but never got around to...... until now. Let me tell you, this was quite a difficult task with all my craft supplies still packed away so safely from the move, that I don't even remember where i've packed them. Lol!

Anyway, this is what i came up with and needless to say it was a hit with the recipient :)


Wishing you all a happy, healthy and creative week ahead.

Hugs,
Lee

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Would love to try this type of card one day!

    -Stephanie
    http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I love this card....and your blog, beautiful on both counts
    I'm new to The Outlawz and found your name in the list for followers, so here I am following and commenting, LOL
    Cindy Potentier
    aka Cropingqueen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies,

    Thank you very much for the kind words.

    @ Stephanie:- Once you've tried it, you'll keep making them as they are so fun to make. I watched a tutorial on youtube.

    @ Cindy:- Thank you for your compliments. Added you as a friend on The Outlawz and a follower on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, ty for following my blog and being a friend on TO hugs :)

    ReplyDelete