Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lovely Birthday Indeed

Hello everybody,

So today i became a year older and what a lovely day it was. I was surprised at work with my work area being decorated in  bright yellow smiley faces and a balloon and a card from Management. During the day i was blessed with not a few but many lovely messages on bbm; facebook and the forums and spoilt rotten by friends and family.

Thank you to everyone that made my day truly special. Really means the world to me knowing that i have so many awesome and amazing people in my life.

Will load a few pics of what my day involved as soon as i've uploaded them to my mac :)

Tons of hugs,

Lee
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.... (a tad late!) Hi there! I'm over from the outlawz followers suggestion. The food below looks yummalicious! I notice you haven't written in a while...I hope you will! Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete