Friday, December 23, 2011

Album for Baby Girl


It's been a while since i've posted, but i've been a bit on the busy side the last 2 months. Been in a very creative frame of mind despite the chaos at work. In the last two months i've come up with 3 different albums incorporating Kathy Orta's Paper bag technique. Obviously here in South Africa it's a little harder to get hold of all sizes of paper bags, so for the two i've used envelopes and changed it to suit me.

This one that i've decided to showcase is for a baby girl. The paper stack i used was from Martha Stewart which is specifically for baby girls. Cover has been covered with pastel pink mulberry paper and the cut-outs for the cover and through out the book were done on my new Silhouette Cameo machine which i bought myself for Christmas.

Here are some images of the album.

 
Hoping to finish off my other two albums in the next few days with me being on Christmas leave.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day.

Hugs,

Lee

8 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated the album cover! Reminds me of the work left to finish my two girls! Followed you over from the Followers discussion at Outlawz. Hope you have some time to visit me too! www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene,

      Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I've become a follower on your blog and left some love. Hope to catch up soon. Hugs, Lee

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work Lee. If that is the cover I can only imagine what the inside will look like when your done. What a lucky baby. I am new over at The Outlawz and in the process of doing my blog hop around. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,

      Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. Lot of hard work, but love how the album turned out. Now a follower on your blog and left some love. Hugs, Lee

      Delete
    2. Hey Lee, better late than never I always say LOL...I just caught up on a few things that you've been up too. I just think it so cool that you live in a place where all those beautiful creatures roam. I have friends that just returned from your neck of the woods. They started a blog before they left and I lived vicariously through them for one month. They are back now and I can't wait to spend an evening with them hearing all about their adventure. I would love to visit your part of the world one day :)S

      Delete
    3. Hi Sandra,

      It was amazing that these animals roam freely around the lodge. When we were walking back to our rooms, one has to be careful of the zebra as they like to kick people... lol! Hope you are able to come visit us one day to see these animals in person.

      Delete
  3. Hi I found your blog at The Outlawz and
    now I'm a follower. And what a lovely
    album you have made. And if you want to
    visit me....

    http://pyssligasussie.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Sussie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sussie,

      Thank you for stopping by and leaving some love. I am now a follower of your beautiful blog. Hugs, Lee

      Delete