Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cirque du Soleil - Coca Cola Dome




541630_616560965024349_505890279_n
As mentioned in a previous post, I was lucky enough to go to see Cirque Du Soleil at the Coca Cola Dome last night.

Let me just start off by saying that this was the most amazing experience to see this show and I would definitely go and watch it over and over and over again.


When we arrived at the Coca Cola Dome, we were shown to our seats as V.I.P guests. From the time the show started ‘til the time it ended, we were permanently on the edge of our seats waiting for the next amazing act to come and blow us away.

How could one not love the performers who are so talented and the gorgeous costumes and mind-blowing acts?


I downloaded some photos from the internet as we weren’t allowed to take camera’s into the show.  Have a look at the slide show and decide for yourself.

Chat soon.

Hugs,

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment