Sunday, March 27, 2016

Make The Sketch Challenge #117

I haven't been crafting much, since before my Mom passed away last year. I felt that my creativity somehow left me with everything that was happening around me.

I would "potter" here and there with my Cameo, but it wasn't until I met a lady at Zumba with similar interests as me, did I start "pottering" even more.

As this lady has a business where she hand makes all of her stuff, some of her Clients have requested items, where I have had to assist and in this way, I think, Sonia has been helping me find my Creativity Mojo again.

This Easter Weekend I decided that my goal for the long weekend would be to make something "Crafty"! Wasn't supposed to be anything specific, but just that I would CREATE!!!

From Friday, I have been on a mission to get back into Card Making and this morning I came accross the Match The Sketch Challenge Website, where, every week you are given the challenge to make a card similar to the Sketch that they provide.

This week is MTS #117:


This is what I came up with:


Still have a very long way to go to get back all of my MOJO, but I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out.

Let me end off by wishing you all a very blessed and peaceful Easter.

Chat soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee!
    Happy Easter! I love your card! Very elegant and great verse!! I wanted to welcome you again to the Outlawz and let you know that the Outlawz has a sketch challenge, too, with a new sketch every Wednesday! Hope you will check it out!
    Hugs!
    Darcy PS I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Darcy,

      Happy Easter to you as well.

      Thank you very much for stopping by and for your lovely words. I've already joined the Wednesday challenge and look forward to this weeks one.

      Chat soon.

      Hugs,

      Lee

      Delete